It's the perfect season to discover Amelia Island's unique spirit - from the ghosts of residents past to the charm of Historic Downtown today (with libations to match.)
1) Take an Amelia Island Downtown Tasting Tour
- special Georgia-Florida edition the last weekend of October.
2) Visit the Maritime Museum of Amelia Island
's Haunted Ghost Ship through October 31st.
3) Take a ghost tour with Amelia Island Ghost Tours
and explore "history laced with piracy and plunder."
4) Visit the Amelia Island Museum of History
and take a look at their walking tours.
5) Download the free Florida Stories App
and take a walk around town while discovering the stories behind Amelia Island's 8 Flags.
6) Enjoy a pint at the island's newest brewery, Amelia Tavern.
7) Sample handcrafted vodka, run, fruit cellos, and gin at Marlin & Barrel,
where the spirits are all made from Florida ingredients.
8) Visit Florida's oldest bar, the Palace Saloon,
and listen carefully for voices from its illustrious and colorful past.
#LOVEAMELIA - Spirits of Amelia Island from Amelia Island CVB on Vimeo.